H2L is a small but growing company, active in production as well as R&D. A support technician’s role varies with the seasons. During the summer, you are a “prototyping engineer” where you work together with R&D colleagues on the design, assembly and operation of experimental test setups. In the fall, you are a “production engineer” as you provide technical support to our production partners. In the spring, during the tulip season, you are a field technician providing on-site service and support to our customers. All of these roles are multidisciplinary; you will working with mechatronic systems that combine mechanical, electrical and software components.
The work environment is flexible; you will have the freedom to plan your own work and prioritize. An independent mindset is appreciated, as well as the ability to balance pragmatic solutions and a structured way of working. Since we are a growing company, it’s important to be able to switch gears quickly and adapt to changing situations.
- Preparation of production and servicing procedures
- On-site technical support at our production partners
- Customer field servicing during the tulip selection season
- Technical support of R&D department
- Prototype design & assembly
- Field testing in Delft & customer training
- MBO/HBO level mechanical engineering or similar
- 1-5 years of experience in a technical role
- Driver’s license B (B+E is a plus)
- Willingness to learn new disciplines
- mechanical assembly and diagnosis
- electrical assembly
- CAD design
- fluency in Dutch and English